The Peak Season menu was created to highlight the best ingredients of the season. This spring, it celebrates freshness and vibrant colors.
- New Crispy Artichoke Harvest (appetizer) – Hand-battered artichoke hearts, green beans and red bell peppers served with red chili ranch sauce
- New Roasted Golden Beets (side) – Sweet golden spring beets topped with melted goat cheese
- New Grilled Chicken Famers’ Market Bibb Salad – Tender butter lettuce topped with grilled asparagus, shaved radishes, grape tomatoes, hearts of palm and mandarin oranges in a chardonnay vinaigrette
- New Blueberry Lemon Butter Cake – Warm blueberry butter cake filled with a lemon custard, finished with a vanilla cream sauce and topped with fresh blueberries
- New Spiked Orange Ale (alcoholic beverage) – Blend of Absolut Mandarin Vodka, housemade orange cream and Blue Moon Belgium White Ale
The Chef’s Showcase menu celebrates LongHorn’s Executive Chefs’ culinary inspiration and creativity.
- New Grilled Lamb Chops – Bone-in lamb chops marinated in a mint infused bordelaise and grilled over an open flame; served atop horseradish whipped mashed potatoes and wilted spinach
- New Coconut Chili Mahi-Mahi – Fresh line-caught mahi-mahi grilled to perfection and finished with a house-made coconut chili butter sauce, perfectly paired with pineapple-ginger rice and topped with crisp sweet potato straws
Visit the East Cobb LongHorn at 4721 Lower Roswell Road.