Searching for some inspiration for your Fall decor? Check out these ideas from Southern Living and go beyond the jack-o-lantern.
- Paint, etch, and tack your pumpkins for instant seasonal decor. It’s simple to decoratie pumpkins with just a few supplies from the hardware or crafts store.
- Festive party decorations like flower/pumpkin combinations add a happy touch.
- Topped with silver serving pieces, pale gray and green pumpkins add interesting height to your buffet.
- Group painted pumpkins by the fireplace for some added shimmer.
- Announce your address in style by cleverly etching your house number (or your initials or name) into a pumpkin.
- Upholstery tacks easily give a graphic look to plain white pumpkins.