The Rock Ranch will host “Hats off to Heroes” during its First Fall Family Fun Day of the Season on Sept. 27 from 10am-8pm. The day will honor teachers and home school educators; plus, public servants in law enforcement, fire, EMS and related fields.
- Trucks, Helicopters, Bulldozers, Fire Trucks, EMS, Police, Sheriff, Forestry – Families will enjoy displays and equipment from these and more community heroes
- Skydiving demonstrations
- Public servants in law enforcement, fire, EMS and related fields will receive a free “bounce back” pass (up to 4 paying guests)with professional service badge or ID
- Teachers and Home School Educators will receive a free “bounce back” pass (up to 4 paying guests) per school ID or proof of homeschool status
- Military families are half-off with military ID (this week and every Saturday in the fall)
- The Rock Ranch annual corn maze opens. This year’s maze theme celebrates 75 Years of Wizard of Oz, the movie, and it features the likeness of Dorothy, Toto, The Scarecrow, The Cowardly Lion and The Tin Man (this week and every Saturday in the fall)
- Guest photos with costumed characters from Wizard of Oz (this week and every Saturday in the fall)
The Rock Ranch is located at 5020 Barnesville Hwy. The Rock, Ga 30285. The Rock Ranch is a beautiful 1,500 acre cattle ranch located about an hour south of Atlanta in Upson County. It’s a place where families, school groups and even businesses can come to enjoy what we call “agritourism.” The Rock Ranch was founded by the late S. Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A and is dedicated to “Growing Healthy Families.”Visit www.TheRockRanch.com for more information.