Founder and president of EAST COBBER, Cynthia Rozzo, created the free monthly publication, EAST COBBER, in 1993 to serve East Cobb County residents by providing a forum for them to share their ideas and a source for them to learn more about their community. Ms. Rozzo is also the proud producer of the annual EAST COBBER Community Parade and Festival.
As a local businesswoman, Cynthia has served as past president of the East Cobb Business Association and is a member of the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce. She has also received awards for her work:
- East Cobb Citizen of the Year 2011
- “Spotlight Award,” presented by the East Cobb Division, Cobb Chamber of Commerce in recognition of “your tireless and committed efforts to the community”.
- “Woman of Achievement Award” presented by the Cobb County YWCA .
- “Honorary Life Membership” presented by the Georgia PTA.
- Leadership Cobb Class of 2008.
Prior to establishing EAST COBBER, Cynthia Rozzo was the marketing/public relations manager for an educational publishing company. She has had hands-on experience in all aspects of direct mail, advertising and publicity campaigns. She also edited a corporate magazine and newsletter.
Cynthia received a Masters in International Relations from the University of Kent in Canterbury, England. Her undergraduate degree in public administration was earned at Indiana University, Bloomington.
An East Cobb County resident since 1991, Ms. Rozzo lives in the Park Ridge subdivision with her husband, George Haralabidis, and three children, Lee, Nikos, and Eleni.