Atlanta Braves released a promotional calendar full of fan-friendly happenings, gate giveaways and exciting events for the 2014 season.
Prior to the July 27th matchup against the Philadelphia Phillies, the Braves will hold a viewing for the 2014 National Hall of Fame induction and free poster gate giveaway for fans. Following their induction, the Braves will welcome Bobby Cox, Tom Glavine and Greg Maddux to Turner Field as Hall of Famers for the 2014 Alumni Weekend Aug. 8-10.
In continued dedication to honor the United States Military and Armed Forces, the Atlanta Braves will celebrate our service members by donning a new military-themed jersey in the 2014 season. After each game the jerseys are worn, the new jerseys will be auctioned online with the proceeds benefitting military-supportive charities.
- July 19 vs. Philadelphia Phillies – The Braves will honor the US Marines (online auction to benefit United Military Care, Inc.)
- Aug. 30 vs. Miami Marlins – The Braves will celebrate the US Navy (online auction will benefit The Shepard Center SHARE Military Initiative)
- Sept. 19 vs. New York Mets – The Braves will honor the US Air Force’s anniversary (online auction will benefit the USO).
Some highlights of the promotional calendar include:
- The Braves will commemorate the centennial anniversary of their 1914 World Series win over the Philadelphia Athletics when the Braves take on the Oakland A’s Aug. 15-17.
- Other free giveaways include magnetic schedules, presented by Georgia Power, a Hall of Fame poster giveaway on July 20 and a NAPA cap on August 16.
- Doggone-good event at Bark in the Park will be held on Aug. 31.
- Every week at Turner Field throughout the regular season, fans will be dazzled by spectacular fireworks-filled evenings during Friday Night Fireworks, presented by Georgia Lottery, meet and greets with players of yesteryears during Alumni Sundays, a whirl around the infield for Kids Run the Bases, presented by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta as well as free pre-and-post-game concerts.
Fans can also enjoy:
- Coca-Cola Two-for-$30 Tuesdays: Two tickets for $30 in the Club Level Pavilion every Tuesday, fans save up to 50%.
- Chevron Family Value Plan: Save Up to 40% and bring your family out to Turner Field with the Chevron Family Value Plan. Packages start as low as $69, and include: four game tickets, four hot dogs, four soft drinks, a parking pass and a $10 promotional card from Chevron.
- All You Can Eat Seats: For as low as $50 for group tickets on Super Value games and $60 at the gate, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beers.
- AAA Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one and $8 Outfield tickets with a AAA ID card.
- College Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid college ID.
- Military Discount: Two Upper Box and Outfield tickets for the price of one tickets with a valid military ID.
- $1 General Admission: Available two and a half hours before every home game at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
Purchase single game tickets by clicking HERE, or contact the Turner Field ticket office, the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling 1-800-745-3000.