On this Good Friday, Easter chocolates and baskets are sure to be on the mind of so many East Cobbers. That’s where this week’s freebie has you covered- chocolate-covered… UK style that is! Enter to win a FREE $25 gift card to the Queen’s Pantry!
One lucky East Cobber will receive a $25 gift card to The Queen’s Pantry, East Cobb’s favorite British goods store!
Established in 2012 in the heart of East Cobb, The Queen’s Pantry is a one-of-a-kind store British Store offering a great range of food and gifts from the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. The Queen’s Pantry offers something for everyone’s appetite, from chocolate to all the trimmings for a great fry up! Business Owner Samantha Garmon grew up in Royal Leamington Spa (in the Midlands), and Sam moved to Atlanta with her son Jon in 2002.
Make sure to stop in for all of your Easter needs, including the must see “Wall of Chocolate”. The Queen’s Pantry is located in Merchant’s Walk in East Cobb, and is open7 days a week, Mon-Sat 10am-6pm and Sunday 12pm-4pm, apart from the last Sunday of the month the store is closed for special events. For more info, or to order online please visit their website: www.thequeenspantry.com.
How to Enter: Go to http://www.facebook.com/eastcobber, and let us know your favorite kind of Easter candy. Check back on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/eastcobber after 9 pm to see if you’re a winner!
- You must be a follower of EAST COBBER to win. Click HERE
- You must “LIKE” EAST COBBER on Facebook. Click HERE
* One extra entry if you follow EAST COBBER on Twitter. Click HERE
* One extra entry if you share this giveaway on Facebook!
* Please leave a comment telling us how many entries you have! (1 for following and liking EAST COBBER, and 2 optional entries) That’s 3 more ways to win!
Thanks to The Queen’s Pantry for this week’s freebie!
4235 Merchants Walk Drive
Marietta, GA, 30062