Perfect for Black Friday! Today after an evening (and a day!)of shopping and spending, you may be a lil’ short on cash. You and your kids could use a trip to Moneyville! Enter to win admission for 4 to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta to check out their feature exhibit, Moneyville!
One lucky winner will score 4 free tickets to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta. That’s $52 worth of learning and fun for FREE!
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is proud to present their feature exhibit, Moneyville, which helps families make cents of money! Through fun activities, games and simulations, guests can develop essential problem-solving strategies, helping children with the skills needed to succeed in school and in life. Now that’s time well spent! The Moneyville exhibit will be featured at The Children’s Museum through January 12, 2014 as part of a multi-year tour to children’s museums and science centers across the nation. While you’re there, don’t forget to check out the rest of the excellent exhibits sure to please parents and kids alike. The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10-4, and Saturday and Sunday from 10-5. For ticket information and more, check out their website: http://www.childrensmuseumatlanta.org/
How to Enter:
- You must be a follower of EAST COBBER to win. Click HERE
- You must “LIKE” EAST COBBER on Facebook. Click HERE
* One extra entry if you follow EAST COBBER on Twitter. Click HERE
* One extra entry if you share this giveaway on Facebook!
* Please leave a comment telling us how many entries you have! (1 for following and liking EAST COBBER, and 2 optional entries) That’s 3 more ways to win!
Thanks to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta for this week’s freebie!
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta
275 Centennial Olympic Park Drive NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30313